Custom Search

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Zero Hour:Post One

Welcome to the blog.  I have just created this in hopes of further sharing my journey through the martial arts with those who might find it interesting.  Feel free to comment, follow, and even email me as I am always willing to respond to pertinent questions about the martial arts.

For starters I am 20 years old, I have been studying Isshin-Ryu for about 4 years and this fall I will be ranking again for my next degree.

I am a student at UA in their liberal arts program and I might use this blog in order to gain further credits as the program I am in is very much an individualistic learning course based on independent study.

That is all for now as I am actually procrastinating and not studying for my test tomorrow like I should be doing.

1 comment:

  1. just reading your first post good form your takeing. goodl uck on your ranking exam

    ReplyDelete